	-----Original Message-----
	From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support
staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Davies Clare
	Sent: 14 June 2005 12:54
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Personal device for calling helpers

	Can anyone suggest a simple, affordable solution to enable a
disabled student who has limited dexterity to call his helpers within
his flat in hall?  Our Estates team fitted a battery-operated doorbell
on his wheelchair but we need something more robust, to avoid the work
involved in frequent repairs.  We could ask for an Occupational Therapy
assessment update, but this will take time to arrange.

	Many thanks,

	Clare Davies

	University College Northampton

	---------------------------Disclaimer---------------------------

	Sign up for support and information in our occasional newsletter
on
	"Technology and Dyslexia" at http://www.dyslexic.com/newsl.php

	This email is confidential to the intended recipient(s), unless
obviously
	more public. If you received it in error please tell the sender
and then
	delete it. We check outgoing emails but you should virus check
incoming
	ones. Emails may not represent our official policy or a
contract.
	Errors and omissions are excepted. iANSYST Ltd

	iANSYST Ltd, Fen House, Fen Road, CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1UN.
	Tel +44(0)1223 42 01 01; Fax +44(0)1223 42 66 44;
	http://www.dyslexic.com http://www.iansyst.co.uk
http://www.itspc.co.uk