Can anyone suggest a simple, affordable solution to enable a disabled
student who has limited dexterity to call his helpers within his flat in
hall?  Our Estates team fitted a battery-operated doorbell on his
wheelchair but we need something more robust, to avoid the work involved
in frequent repairs.  We could ask for an Occupational Therapy
assessment update, but this will take time to arrange.

Many thanks,

Clare Davies

University College Northampton

---------------------------Disclaimer---------------------------

Sign up for support and information in our occasional newsletter on
"Technology and Dyslexia" at http://www.dyslexic.com/newsl.php

This email is confidential to the intended recipient(s), unless
obviously
more public. If you received it in error please tell the sender and then
delete it. We check outgoing emails but you should virus check incoming
ones. Emails may not represent our official policy or a contract.
Errors and omissions are excepted. iANSYST Ltd

iANSYST Ltd, Fen House, Fen Road, CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1UN.
Tel +44(0)1223 42 01 01; Fax +44(0)1223 42 66 44; [log in to unmask]
http://www.dyslexic.com http://www.iansyst.co.uk http://www.itspc.co.uk