I recently visited a project who have been encountering difficulties obtaining accessible documents (course materials etc.) from examining bodies such as the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority and the European Computer Driving Licence. The documents were eventually obtained after much negotiation. Have other people experienced similar difficulties? I am aware of the Institute for Employment Studies' recent report on the DDA Part 2 amendments but wondered what disabled students/disability staff experiences are.
Mike Wray
National Co-ordinator
National Disability Team
The Open University in the North West