Dear All

Can anyone tell me how to increase the size of an editbox to increase
the font size within it? An editbox is a field into which you can enter
characters (text/numbers), such as within a save or a print dialog box.

Please note. I have already used the resources below without success:

1.       Microsoft Support Knowledge Base:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;KBHOWTO

2.       Microsoft Accessibility: http://www.microsoft.com/enable

3.       AbilityNet 'Factsheets and Skillsheets':
http://www.abilitynet.co.uk/content/factsheets/Factsheets.htm

4.       'Windows XP Explained: A Guide for Blind and Visually Impaired
Users' book by Dr. Sarah Morley (Published by the Royal National
Institute of the Blind, UK, 2002). Various formats.
http://www.winguide.co.uk/

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Jonathan