Good timing, I was literally just deciding whether we should purchase one for demonstration!

I personally think that an iPod with Griffin voice recorder and external mic is preferable to a minidisc recorder - it seems to me to be much more intuitive and less fiddly to use. Plus there are no ongoing costs for replacement discs.

A little while ago, I think there was a fuss about replacement batteries not being available, but Apple seems to have sorted this out now.

Becky

Mrs Becky Campbell

Assessment Officer

Disability Office, University of Wales Swansea

Singleton Park, Swansea,SA2 8PP.

Tel: 01792 513000