Has anyone had experience of using Sharepoint rather than a website to make information, documents etc available to disabled people?  We are considering introducing it here but from the demo I've seen it presents a terribly complex screen, in a very small font.  With a high proportion of dyslexic students, and potentially a blind student I'm nervous that we might be going the wrong way

Dr John S Conway

Principal Lecturer in Soil Science / Chair, Research Committee

Disability Officer

Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, Glos GL7 6JS

01285 652531 ext 2234  fax 01285 650219

http://www.rac.ac.uk/~john_conway/

[log in to unmask]">email [log in to unmask]