-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bryan Jones
Sent: 12 April 2005 16:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Support and Retention

Is anyone aware of any research, or has anyone out there undertaken any,
locally or wider, into the issue of student support, including
disability support, and it's impact on student retention / progress /
success.
I.e. any evidence, apart from anecdotal from students, that what we do
actually makes a difference.

Bryan Jones,
Manager, Disability Support Services
& North London Regional Access Centre,
Middlesex University
Tel: 020 8411 5366

content by The Roehampton University MailScanner
and is believed to be clean.