-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emma J Price
Sent: 02 March 2005 5:53 pm
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: E-Learning projects

Dear all

Is anyone aware of any specific projects relating to entirely web-based
courses and accessibility issues?  I wonder if there has been any pilot
studies into the feasibility of such courses (aside from general
Website accessibility issues).  A Department are currently piloting a
100% web-based course and have asked for feedback, I thought it might
be helpful to find out if anyone else had done anything similiar, or if
any design studies existed regarding this area?

If anyone knows of anything helpful - please let me know.

Emma

Emma Price
Disability Co-ordinator
Equality and Diversity Department
King's College London

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may