________________________________

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wakeham, Mark
Sent: 02 March 2005 08:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: 'qualified dyslexia support tutor'

Hello Everybody

I'm a little confused here, because when I applied for my SpLD Diploma
it was stated that I had to have a degree, because the qualification had
postgraduate status, thus giving the tutor a background in writing
extended essays and dissertations. Has this prerequisite changed?

Mark Wakeham

Dyslexia Support Tutor (UWIC)