Dear Phil,
Sorry, I forgot.  You could also try the Torch Trust - a Christian producer of alternative format religious texts.

Steve Carey.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phil Judd
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 9:47 AM
  Subject: large print books required

  Hi,

  I have had an enquiry from a student studying on an R.E. degree.  He is visually impaired and needs various books and commentaries in large print format.  He is particularly requiring copies of the Hebrew / Messianic Bible, Christian Bible and the Koran.

  I would be grateful if anyone can pass on some useful contact of companies who can supply these ?

  Many thanks

  Phil Judd

  Bridgend College