Can anyone help please?

Have a student who is hard of hearing and uses a hearing aid.  She is on the Social Work BA and is funded and seconded by her employer, attending university one day a week.  There has been alot of confusion with the LEA about whether the course is classified full time, part-time postgraduate or undergraduate.

My understanding is that the course is undergraduate and full time and this information has come from the course director.  However, the LEA seem to be having difficulty accepting this and keep requesting that I send in a postgraduate application form for DSA, even though the course is an Undergraduate one.

Has anyone had this difficulty?  How have other people applied for DSA funding for those students that are funded by their employer?
Grateful for any information you can offer.

Rachel Demery
Disability Adviser
UWIC
Cardiff