-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Honey Lucas
Sent: 18 February 2005 10:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BSL on Websites

Dear Susan

I've no direct experience myself, but I noticed very recently that the
RNID have posted video clips of BLS on their site and so may be able to
advise you.  To have a look at them, go to:
http://www.rnid.org.uk/html/interactive/clips.htm

best wishes
Honey Lucas

--
Honey Lucas
Disabled Student Adviser

Student Services
Oxford Brookes University
Headington Campus
Headington Hill
Oxford OX3 0BP

Tel: 01865 484689
Fax: 01865 484656

DISCLAIMER:
This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain private and confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.  In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error.  Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.
Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free.  This is in keeping with good computing practice.