Annoymous Marking in Universities & Colleges
Dear all.   I am not sending cards this year but buying an oxfam donkey for all my friends! Just to swish you all in the dsu a merry xmas and to say how terrific you are in supporting people who are disadvantaged. Perhaps this is
the only meaning of xmas afterall, the message that transcends time and cultural differences, and a message that can inspire our work. The little one, a persecuted one, a son of working class parents, a sufferer of a military occupied society, a little fellow born in very poor conditions. All
the best for the new year, Andy