From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Callaghan, Brigid S
Sent: 20 December 2005 11:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Liaison with careers service?

Hi, I am interested in finding out about how much liaison HEIs have with the careers service at your institution re: students with disabilities and progression into the world of work? Any feedback of any kind on this would be gratefully received.

Best wishes and merry Christmas too!

Brigid

Brigid Callaghan
Senior Disability Adviser
Student Support
University of Essex
Wivenhoe Park
Colchester C04 3SQ
01206 87 3260
Website: http://www2.essex.ac.uk/stdsup/

We value your feedback: http://www2.essex.ac.uk/stdsup/news/survey.shtm
“Please note that this e-mail may contain sensitive personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998. The Act defines sensitive data as that relating to an individual’s physical or mental health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, Trade Union activities, sexual life, or details of any criminal offences, where the individual can be identified. It is likely that any such information has been provided in confidence. Please be aware that the University is obliged to ensure that the information is held securely and only disclosed within the University to those that need it in order to carry out their duties; and that the individual concerned is at least aware should the information need to be disclosed to an individual or organisation outside the University.”