I would also like to add that when I submitted my MA dissertation it was a
submission requirement that some one else proof read it (for all students,
not just those with dyslexia etc) before it was submitted and they were even
asked to sign a form to say they had!

--
Emma Jane Wright
School of Sociology and Social Policy