Hi All,

We have recently been discussing the problem of tracking students through the Assessment process. We currently use a basic database and paper records.

Does anyone else use a different system or tailored package?  If so I would be grateful if you could give us details, so that we can investigate this further.

Kind regards

Simon Morris

Disability Adviser

Disability Services Unit/Assessment centre on Teeside ( ACT )

You can get in touch with the disability team at any time, by e-mailing [log in to unmask] , calling the student centre on 01642 342277 or by faxing us on 01642 342289