From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Baxter, Chris
Sent: 24 November 2005 14:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Minicoms

Hi all
I need a new minicom and I am stunned to find on the RNID website shop that the range hasn't changed for years! Ideally I want one that is portable as I am in different offices at different times of the week but will probably 'plump' for the Uniphone if there is really nothing else available but the fairly awful compact…anyone got any ideas (I'm off to emptech having said that !)

Chris Baxter
Disability Support Service Co-ordinator
Student Support Services
Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street
Nottingham
NG1 4BU

www.ntu.ac.uk/sss/disability_support/index.html

DISCLAIMER:
This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.

Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.