I can only talk of our particular institution, but we fund all our assessments through the Access to Learning fund.  If the student is not eligible then it would be there obligation to provide the evidence.

Wit regard to other evidence, we practise that it is always the student responsibility to provide evidence.  It is only those students who can access the access to learning fund, that will have the cost covered, and this is normally only  for dyslexia assessments.

Now I have lit the touch paper do I stand back?

Simon Morris

Disability Adviser

Disability Services Unit

Direct Dial 01642 342279