From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Baxter, Chris
Sent: 17 November 2005 11:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Supervision skills - any more?

Brigid
One reason you may not have had many replies is because you asked for replies off list but didn't give you emaila ddress separately, I've just tried to respond and although I could do it it was so fiddly extracting your email address and I am so busy I'm afraid I have given up, please post your emaila ddress like this [log in to unmask] in your mailing and people will find it easier to respond

Chris Baxter

Disability Service Co-ordinator