-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Conway
Sent: 12 November 2005 10:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Sat nav through DSA

Just to lob in a bombshell..............

what about an EP who writes a "conversational letter" saying the student is
dyslexic having administered WAIS but quotes NO supporting data nor evidence
- and of course the student [two of them in fact] are refused for "lack of
evidence" [having spent £350 of course!]

And for my own benefit, can any of you needs assessors recommend a good
SatNav system as I'm thinking of buying one for myself [no known
disabilities - just fed up of reading maps]

John

Dr John S Conway
Principal Lecturer / Chair, Research Committee Royal Agricultural college,
Cirencester, Glos GL7 6JS
01285 652531 fax 01285 650219
http://www.royagcol.ac.uk/~john_conway