Hi

I seem to be having a problem with suspending dis-forum whilst on holiday etc. I think this may be because my institution have changed my e-mail address. I have no problem with incoming mail as anything addressed to the old address is re-routed, but when I try to send messages I get a not recognised message. My new e-mail address is at the bottom of this mail.

Thanks in anticipation

Phil Hunt

Additional Learning Needs Advisor

University Centre Yeovil

91 Preston Road

Yeovil

Somerset

BA20 2DN

Tel: 01935 845482

Fax: 01935 415483

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Yeovil College
Mudford Road
Yeovil
Somerset
BA21 4DR
UK

Tel: +44 (01935) 423921
Fax: +44 (01935) 429962

Website: http://www.yeovil.ac.uk
Disclaimer

This email is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism. Yeovil College cannot accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Yeovil College.

This email message has been scanned for viruses before leaving Yeovil College by Sophos Anti-Virus and Symantec Anti-Virus. Every effort has been made to virus check this document however we take no responsibility for viruses received.