From: "John Conway" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: Students refusal to let disabled student record group work

I don't know the legalities, but a lecturer challenged this recently as
we have an extremely "religious" student who believes that to record his
voice, just as to photograph his image, takes away part of his soul.
Solutions please????

Dr John S Conway
Principal Lecturer in Soil Science / Chair, Research Committee
Disability Officer
Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, Glos GL7 6JS
01285 652531 ext 2234  fax 01285 650219
http://www.rac.ac.uk/~john_conway/
email [log in to unmask]