-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Iain Hood
Sent: 02 November 2005 11:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Update on electronic copies

Project Gutenberg seems to grow larger every day
(http://www.promo.net/pg/), quite good for classic texts, and this
appeared on the BBC website
yesterday: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4395656.stm

A problem seems to remain as regards publishers concerns increasing in
direct proportion to how long ago the original text was published.

Iain

Iain Hood
Senior Adviser, Learning Support
Student Support Services