The British Computer Association of the Blind run a Trainer
Certification Scheme for trainers of assistive technology which might be
what you're looking for.

Contact Steve Plumpton, 0121 665 4255, email [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Sarah
---
Dr. Sarah Morley Wilkins
Director, RNIB National Centre for Tactile Diagrams,
58-72 John Bright Street,
Birmingham, B1 1BN. UK.

General Tel: 0845 257 2587 (UK)
+44 121 665 4257 (international)