Searching for learning and teaching case studies?

Over 550 disability-related learning and teaching (L&T) case studies are now
signposted via the re-developed case study pages on the NDT website.

The NDT case study web pages already contain project management case studies
relating to strategic and operational innovations to improve provision for
disabled students in higher education (HE).  However, we have now collated
and added a new and extremely useful list of case studies that provide
discipline specific examples of learning, teaching and disability from
across the HE sector.

Some of the L&T case studies are written from a student perspective, whilst
others represent the views of academic HE staff.  All have been grouped into
subject areas that reflect those used by the Higher Education Academy in
their network of Subject Centres.

If you know of any relevant case studies that are not listed on our web
pages, please tell us about them by either completing an NDT Resource
Directory form (go to:  http://www.natdisteam.ac.uk/ndt-rd-submit.php) or by
sending an email to: [log in to unmask]

            Why not add the NDT 'Case studies' URL to your
favourites/bookmarks now?

            http://www.natdisteam.ac.uk/Case%20Studies_CaseStudies.html

The NDT website is a dynamic user-friendly site offering a wide range of
resources, materials and information about disability issues in higher
education. http://www.natdisteam.ac.uk

Sheona Ford
Administrative Assistant
National Disability Team