integrative biopsychosocial model
Author: Truchon M.
Source: Disability and Rehabilitation, 20 November 2001, vol. 23, no. 17,
pp. 758-767

As far as I understand it looks very medical. I would be interested to see
some theoretical stuff if anyone knows of anything.

Ember

Dr Ember Kelly
Communication & Support Services Coordinator
Access Unit for Deaf and Disabled Students
University of Bristol, 4th Floor, Union Building
Queens Road, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1LN
Tel: 0117 9545731 (minicom)
Mobile: 07717 360868 (SMS text only)  Fax: 0117 923 8546
E-mail: [log in to unmask]