-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of L Gault, Planning and
Administration Support
Sent: 10 May 2005 18:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: colour schemes

Hi,

Does anyone know of any useful resources about colour schemes for
internal
decoration of buildings? We're due to redecorate/paint our libraries and
would like to make sure that they take  accessibility into consideration
before choosing the colour schemes. (hopefully I'm not too late!)

Thanks
Lisa
Lisa Gault
IT Disability Coordinator