John

We have separate rooms here depending on the length of extra time.

Elaine Shillcock

Head - Disability Support Office

Tel. 0161 275 7512      Fax. 0161 275 7018

Minicom. 0161 275 2794

Text 07899 663512 / 07899 658790

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please
email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not
disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

If you are the intended recipient of this email and the content of this
email concerns one or more disabled students, please bear in mind that the
information that it contains may be confidential and that medical history
information in particular may be very sensitive.  Information is disclosed
only to facilitate support of that student.  Recommendations made for the
support of the student are unlikely to be confidential, but the reasons for
those recommendations may be.

  _____