 Apologies for cross posting...

Abi James and I are trying to carry out some research about mindmapping
programs and are aiming to build a framework that might help people to make
better choices when it comes to the mass of programs available - at least 3
new ones at Bett this year!  Please could we beg two seconds of your time to
quickly look at some pictures of mind/concept maps and vote for the one you
prefer.  This is totally subjective and the maps are not necessarily seen in
a way you would prefer as they have been squashed into a small space.  It is
just to give us an idea of your initial feelings.
http://www.emptech.info/map_survey.php

Thank you very much and the paper should be ready by the end of March.  We
have already completed a project on spell checkers called "The Accuracy of
Electronic Spell Checkers for Dyslexic Learners"
http://www.dyslexic.com/articles.php?artid=90

Best Wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Assistive Technologist