Jeff,
You are rare among EP's in being closely involved in the DSA from various
perspectives and in your engagement in this forum and NADO. I do not believe your
fellow EPs are as aware of the DSA as yourself. Neither do I believev that
they are aware of the way in which this relatively new audience for their
reports - LEA awards officers and assessors - would find it helpful to have
information presented. You say SKILL have covered this but how many EPs are aware of
SKILL itself.
If the SKILL Guidance covers the requirements then we need to get that in
front of your fellow EPs.

Mick Trott