	From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. on behalf of Uden, Emma L
	Sent: Mon 27/06/2005 12:37
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Dragon Naturally Speaking in other languages

	Dear all,

	I wonder if anyone could offer some advice please.

	Dragon Naturally Speaking is now available in Spanish and French and is increasingly being recommended in needs assessments for students with disabilities studying such languages at degree level. It has been suggested to me that this may interfere with some of the learning outcomes of such courses where spelling is important. Has anyone come across this problem before?

	Your views would be appreciated.

	Regards,
	Emma.

	Emma Uden