From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phil Teare
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 10:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: textHELP in exams ?

What about reading pens. Aren't they a better option (if you don't have a reader easily available).

Shouldn't all exams be available in electronic format? So reading software can more easily offer a suitable user interface?

Just a thought,
Phil

Phil Teare,
Read-e™
Extraordinary solutions for extraordinary people
http://www.Read-e.com
0800 849 6760