Hi All,

I'm putting together a support package for a student who will require a 24h personal
assistant to care for him. Social Services are involved in sorting out funds to pay for the
care component and DSA for the study-related part. However, I'm not sure who pays for
the PA's accommodation. Can anyone advise me?

David

=== David Filmer, Disability Co-ordinator
AdditionalSupport and Disability Advice Centre
Student Advice Services, University of Portsmouth,
Nuffield Centre, St Michael's Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2ED
Tel: (023) 9284 3462   ~   Fax: (023) 9284 3460