From: Vicki Jackson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 12:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dragon German Edition

The Dragon German Professional allows input in both German and English.
Beware installing German and English Preferred on the same machine ...
they don't work together!

Vicki.

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/02/05 16:20:57 >>>
Hello all,

I have just phoned Scansoft, but they didn't see too sure (!). Does
anyone
know if Dragon Naturally Speaking Prefered German edition allows the
user
to input using both German and English? I have heard that this is the
case,
but wanted to be sure before I recommended it for a student.

Thank you

This e-mail and any files that accompany it are intended only for the
use of the addressee/s, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If the reader is not
an intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this
e-mail is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.  Any
views or opinions presented do not necessarily represent those of
the College.

Thank you.