and accessibility. Whether you're new to e-learning, want to know more about
specific accessibility issues, or are an expert multimedia
developer, we hope you'll find the information you need.

The web site can be viewed at www.skillsforaccess.org.uk

In terms of future development of the web site - the functionality and
resources produced, the project team will be endeavouring to secure
further funding to keep the resource updated and developed in response to
the community's needs. Part of this development activity will involve
commissioning and documenting new case studies to build up this area of the
web site and adding further resources.

There is a contact form available on the web site where we would welcome
your comments or feedback.

We hope you and many others will find the resource useful and that it will
have a lasting impact on the future development of accessible e-learning
resources. Please forward to any colleagues who may find this of interest.

Regards
Sarah

Sarah Stone
Project Manager
Skills For Access
Learning Development and Media Unit (LDMU)
University of Sheffield

email  [log in to unmask]
website http://www.skillsforaccess.org.uk
Tel    +44(0) 114 222 4060