At DMU, we will be conducting a pilot in the autumn in two Faculties, using stickers to identify dyslexic students' exam papers. If you use such a system, my questions are: o What wording do you use? o How do you ensure that only the right students' work has stickers applied? o How big are the stickers and have you any tips about their design/manufacture? o If you prefer a cover sheet to a sticker, why is that? Many thanks for your time and any other relevant tips, David Pollak De Montfort University (apologies for cross-posting from ADSHE)