Temporary part-time Assistant Disability Adviser - Salford

Can anyone out there offer up to two days a week as an Assistant Disability
Adviser on a temporary basis, for our team at the University of Salford?
This is to cover a part-post currently vacant until a permanent replacement
is recruited.  You would mostly focus on dyslexia screenings, helping
students to apply for DSA, and making institutional recommendations for
support.

Please e-mail me off list or phone if you would like more details.

Pauline Lamb
Acting Assistant Registrar (Equality & Diversity) and Disability Adviser
University of Salford
Humphrey Booth House
The Crescent
Salford M5 4WT