We could give you names from the PATOSS list if you do not get personal
recommendations.

Regards
Ian Litterick
www.iansyst.co.uk
www.dyslexic.com
Support the Right to Read Campaign. Sign up at
www.dyslexia.org.uk/r2r.php

Break the barriers for reading impaired people! Support the Right to Read
Campaign at www.dyslexia.org.uk/r2r.php

Unless obviously public, this email is confidential to the intended
recipient(s). If you received it in error please tell the sender and then
delete it. We check emails from dyslexic.com and iansyst.co.uk, but you
should virus check incoming emails. Emails do not always represent our
official policy or a contract. Errors and omissions are excepted.

iANSYST Ltd, Fen House, Fen Road, CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1UN. T +44(0)1223 420101;
Fax +44(0) 1223 42 66 44; [log in to unmask]