Dear All

I promise this will be my last advert - ever!

We will be closing the business down within the next few weeks.  Our house
here has sold and our new house in Crete is waiting for us.

Consequently we have a number of items for sale as follows:

1) CD-ROMs containing training handouts, training presentations, draft policy
documents, draft procedures documents, newsletters and other documents
produced over the past eight years in business.  Price £1000 plus VAT with a
copyright allowance to copy and use the documents - in unlimited quantities -
internal to your organisation.

2) An Epson Aculaser C1900 duplex colour laser printer with 500 sheet paper
tray and full set of toner cartridges.  £500 plus VAT.

3) A Nissan QX executive saloon with registration T999 DPA - 1999 car with
only 51000 miles.  Leather interior, electric everything (windows, mirrors, seat
adjusters, sun-roof, remote locking, etc.), fairly new alloys, T&T.  £4000
o.n.o.  (No VAT, private sale).

4) A number of books and publications on the DPA and other computer-related
law, please e-mail to discuss your requirements.

Please feel free to seek further details of any of the items on offer.

Ian B

PS  I'll say my goodbyes a bit nearer our leaving date.

Ian S Buckland
Managing Director
Keep I.T. Legal Ltd
Reg: 3822335
T: 01246 473999
F: 01246 470742
E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.keepitlegal.co.uk

            All user commands can be found at : -
Any queries about sending or receiving message please send to the list owner