Dear All

Last week I posted the message outlined below. I have received several
replies which we've found very useful. I have passed them onto our DPA
officer who accessed several suggested sources. In the end the decision
was to disclose the information ( we've also found out that it was in
the interest of our student in order to save him money).

Thank you very much for your advice.

Barbara

            All user commands can be found at : -
Any queries about sending or receiving message please send to the list owner