Graham Hadfield on 06 June 2005 at 14:32 said:-

> I've checked with colleagues in planning and can confirm that
> all planning applications are published on the web site so
> there is no question of any segment off organisations not
> having their material published.

That does seem odd...  I had expected that the planning applications of
financial institutions, weapons dealers/manufacturers, women's refuges,
security and armed forces, some political establishment/buildings and others
which come to mind would not have been made available to everybody on the
WWW. With the stance being taken one must assume that no legislative
protections exist for such sites, or because of a lack of perceived security
for organisations/individuals, plans for sensitive buildings are just not
submitted to any planning control process.

Surprises can still happen, and if correct on face value there could be hope
for mankind yet.

You will forgive my scepticism but I will have to be careful not to be
misled by any apparent and total lack of security contradictory to the
normal widespread policy and practice.  As time goes by I imagine the issues
in that area will become clearer.

Many thanks.

Ian W