-----Original Message-----
From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Broom, Doreen
Sent: 22 July 2005 14:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] 'Tax Credit Act 2002 (Schedule 5)'

All

I think the sooner this area gets cleared up the better.  I have advice
from our Council Tax Manager who says that with the demands from the CSA
they were advised by our Legal Team that they can disclose via The Child
Support (Information, Evidence and Disclosure) Regulations 1992.

Anyone any views on this?

Doreen