Hi All

Follow this link for a wealth of resources on the 8th principle and other DP
issues. We have articles on transferring data outside the EEA by Eduardo
Ustaran of Field Fisher Waterhouse, Christopher Millard of Linklaters and
Ruth Boardman of Bird & Bird to name a few. This trial allows full use of
our site for two weeks.

http://www.e-comlaw.com/trial.htm

For those of you who haven't seen our newsletter Data Protection Law &
Policy and would like to sample let me know and I will gladly oblige and
send some copies.

Kind Regards
Paul

Paul Ferguson
Sales & Marketing
dataprotectionlaw&policy
82 Cecile Park
London N8 9AU  UK

tel: +44 (0)20 8374 0710
fax: +44 (0)20 8374 1743

<http://www.e-comlaw.com/>

NOTICE: This e-Mail is intended solely for the named recipient only, It may
contain privileged and / or confidential information. If you are not one of
the intended recipients, please notify the sender immediately, and destroy
this eMail; you must not disclose, distribute, copy, or print or rely on
this eMail. Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard Inbound and Outbound
eMails, Cecile Park Publishing Ltd cannot guarantee that attachments are
Virus- free or compatible with your systems and does not accept any
liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced.

dataprotectionlaw&policy is published by Cecile Park Publishing Ltd.
Registered Office: 80-82 Regent Street London W1R 5PA
Registered Number: 2676976