Run through the advice using the most unpleasant crime you can think of and
that you observe during the course of covert monitoring.

Let us say that you find a group of people conspiring and planning to ram
raid the warehouse that you own just after it has had a shipment of diamonds
delivered.  These people were observed by chance while monitoring a
different staff member for petty theft.

To me no employer cold reasonably be expected to ignore that.

Doe sit get more complex if they are splitting up the proceeds of the ram
raid on your neighbours warehouse, nothing actually to do with you?  My
opinion is not.  No employer, no citizen, could be reasonably expected to
ignore it.

Tim Trent - Consultant
Direct: +44(0)1344 392644 Mobile:+44(0)7710 126618
email: [log in to unmask]
Marketing Improvement Limited, Abbey House, Grenville Place, Bracknell,
United Kingdom, RG12 1BP
http://www.marketingimprovement.com

Important: This mail contains proprietary information some or all of which
may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify
the author by replying to this email. if you are not the intended recipient
you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email.
If you are not the named recipient please notify us immediately.  This email
and any attachment(s) are believed to be virus-free, but it is the
responsibility of the recipient to make all the necessary virus checks. This
email and any attachments to it are copyright of Marketing Improvement
Limited unless otherwise stated. Their copying, transmission, reproduction
in whole or in part may only be undertaken with the express permission, in
writing, of Marketing Improvement Limited.