-----Original Message-----
From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jim Whitaker
Sent: 12 July 2005 12:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Handling a SAR outside the Act

Unless you need further information from them to help you identify what
information they are seeking, I would advise against asking them for
information about their request.

You are not entitled to it and it is likely to be seen as unhelpful.

Regards

Jim

Jim Whitaker
Head of Information Management and Internal Communications British
Educational Communications and Technology agency Millburn Hill Road
Science Park    Telephone      024 7679 7452
Coventry                                  024 7641 6994 (Ext 3341)

CV4 7JJ         Fax                 024 7684 7071
=======