I was mailed this today - it doesn't work for UK numbers.

Google has implemented a new feature wherein you can type someone's
telephone number into the search bar and hit enter and then you will be
given a map to their house.  Everyone should be aware of this!

Note that you can have your phone number removed or blocked.  Before
forwarding this, I tested it by typing my telephone number in Google.com.
My phone number came up, and when I clicked on the MapQuest link, it
actually mapped out where I live.  Quite scary.  Please look up your own
number.  Read below for details.

Think about it--if a child, ANYONE gives out his/her phone number, someone
can actually now look it up to find out where he/she lives.  The safety
issues are obvious, and alarming.  In order to test whether your phone
number is mapped, go to: <http://www.google.com/> Type your phone number
in the search bar (i.e. 555-555-1212) and hit enter.  If you want to BLOCK
Google from divulging your private information, simply click on the
telephone icon next to your phone number.  I removed my name, but it takes
48-hours.  If you are unlisted in the phone book, you might not be in
there, but it is a good idea just to check.  If your number does come up
if you hit map,it will show you a direct map to your house...

            All user commands can be found at : -
Any queries about sending or receiving message please send to the list owner