I agree with you. I would guess that the prohibitions on reuse of Council
Tax data contained in the Local Government Finance Act which stop councils
reusing Council Tax data should meet the criteria for Section 26 of the
FOISA 2002, making it exempt. Certainly, if someone asked us for council tax
data under the FOIA 2000, I'd be using the equivalent Section 44 exemption.

Tim Turner
Wigan Council

the system manager.

MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses using Sophos
anti-virus software.

www.mimesweeper.com
www.sophos.com