**Apologies for cross posting**

Please see forwarded msg below:

The International Society of Criminology's 14th World Congress of
Criminology will be hosted by the University of Pennsylvania in
Philadelphia, USA from August 7th to 11th, 2005 with the theme Preventing
Crime and Promoting Justice: Voices for Change . I am convening a stream on
 Gender Sexuality and the Law and am keen to hear from people who would like
to present a paper or organise a panel from your region on related topics.
This is a great opportunity for criminologists and other researchers,
practitioners and students to meet together and focus discussions around
this topic. The deadline for submission of abstracts is *June 15th  2005*
and on line submission of abstracts must be done on the website.

 Please see www.worldcriminology2005.org for full details of the conference
and contact me directly on [log in to unmask] to discuss ideas or submit
proposals. The formal call for papers, which provides more information, is
available at: www.worldcriminology2005.org

Please circulate to your own networks. Look forward to hearing form you and
hope to see you in Philadelphia!