From: Fortran 90 List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Colin Watters
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: spawing other jobs from within F90 code

How do you know it works?

Sounds like your opsys is Windows. Last time I looked, the command "ls -l"
in a windows command prompt gave "bad command or filename" or words to that
effect. Maybe your subsequent "MS windows-generated error message" is this.
You could try

      test = system('dir')

Qolin

Email: my qname at domain
Domain: qomputing dot demon dot co dot uk