A very good general purpose text editor (for Windows) with colour coding
for many languages - including Fortran - is a shareware package called
UltraEdit (www.ultraedit.com). It should be noted that it is not a fully
integrated development environment in the manner of Compaq.

David

--

David Vowles,
Research Engineer,